Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A village house - used to be the local bar!

Ref:  6788s

Price:  82.000€  (agency fee included)


Still has the logo's for the bar on the windows!!  It's no longer a bar of course....  although I  have to say I would be so tempted to keep those windows - but then I'm a little quirky and love things when they are a little different!!



*3 Bedrooms
*Lounge 42m²
*2 Bathrooms
*Kitchen
*Cellar
*Central heating
*Outhouse (but no garden)


Great little stone built village house.  In fact I know this village well.  It's a village that is between Souillac and Brive la Gaillarde.  Funky village!  Every year they hold a huge music festival that is gathering more and more interest every year.  Will it become the French version of Glastonbury?  Doubt that but for three days a year the village is heaving with music people and the locals love it and embrace it!

The village itself has all small commerce.  The house is situated opposite the main church square...  photo's taken on a grey day I'm afraid so imagine some sun...  nicely positioned if you want to be in the heart of the village.

Road views from each side of the house...  only village traffic passing.

As I said, downstairs is still bar-like.  Bar still in place!  This could be your new lounge...
Upstairs there are two bedrooms, well one is more like an office size, and the shower room. The bedrooms has a balcony over looking the square.

Up again and you find another bedroom and bathroom (rather pink!).

The property is in pretty good condition.  Just some re-decoration and this one will be perfect.  

My view:  Cute and quirky!!


Please contact me if you would like further specific information by e-mail, kim@century21.fr

Don't forget to add me to your favourites or click on the link to 'follow' the blog. I will be updating as and when new properties come onto the market, news about the area, oh, and a little about my French life!!

Add me to Facebook – link in top right hand corner!



      

No comments:

Post a Comment